Best Ever Homemade BBQ Sauce







This will be THE BEST BBQ Sauce you ever have! It is deliciously sweet and tangy with a flavor that can’t be beat and is super easy to make!

BBQ Sauce is such a favorite of mine. As far as store bought brands go, I absolutely adore Sweet Baby Rays. I have tried many out and I keep coming back to that one.
That being said, I wanted to try my own homemade version and this beautiful recipe was created. It is seriously THE BEST! And that is coming from a BBQ lover herself ;)
With it being grilling season, we are out grilling more often than not! Keeps the heat outside and it is always super simple.
Barbecue sauce is such a staple product and this took a couple trial and errors to get it just right. Three to be precise.
This BBQ Sauce made dinner extra special and was loved and adored by all. It will now be my go-to BBQ sauce recipe and I am sure it will be yours as well!


Best Ever Homemade BBQ Sauce


Recipe type: Sauce


Ingredients
  • 1¼ cup ketchup
  • 4 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
  • 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
  • 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • ½ teaspoon garlic powder
  • ½ teaspoons onion powder
  • 1 teaspoon dry mustard
  • ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
  • ¾ cup brown sugar
  • ⅓ cup molasses
  • ¼ cup honey

Read More: Best Ever Homemade BBQ Sauce