Raspberry Cream Cheese Danish Braid






This Raspberry Cream Cheese Danish Braid is SO simple and tastes incredible! The puff pastry just melts in your mouth and is perfectly paired with a cream cheese filling and a delicious raspberry sauce.

Pastries are probably one of my favorite desserts right next to chocolate. I love the buttery, flaky, melt in your mouth texture it creates.
After making the Patriotic Pastry and my Blueberry Danish Puff, I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it. Trust me, ITS THAT GOOD! I knew I wanted something similar but also wanted to make some adaptions and this little beauty was born.
It has a delicious sweet cream cheese filling and a wonderful raspberry sauce. It is sweetened just perfectly so that there is a subtle hint of tart to each bite.
This is such an easy dessert to make! It uses sheets of puff pastry, which in my opinion, tastes just as great as completely homemade and creates the perfect flake each and every time!
If you are looking for a quick and easy dessert that is packed with incredible flavor, give this recipe a try! People will be raving about it FOREVER!


Raspberry Cream Cheese Danish Braid



Recipe type: Dessert


Ingredients:

Raspberry Sauce
  • ¾ cup raspberries
  • 2 tablespoons water
  • 1½ Tablespoons cornstarch
  • ½ cup sugar
Cream Cheese Filling
  • 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
  • ⅓ cup sugar
  • ½ teaspoon Almond Extract
Pastry
  • 1 box puff pastry (2 sheets), thawed to room temperature
Frosting
  • 1¼ cup powdered sugar
  • ¼ Heavy Cream
  • 1 teaspoon Almond Extract
  • pinch of salt